Re: [Condor-users] jobs stuck in queue

On 08/30/2011 03:20 PM, Fabricio Cannini wrote:
Em quarta-feira 24 agosto 2011, às 14:48:49, David Brodbeck escreveu:
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Koller, Garrett
<kollerg14@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
Because of this, perhaps the '/var/spool/condor/' directory or one of its
subdirectories needs to be owned by root:root.  I have mine owned by
condor:condor, though, so I don't know why this is a problem.  Try
chowning it to 'root:root' and see if that helps.

If this is an NFS mount, and it's being exported without the
"no_root_squash" flag, root on the client will be mapped to the user
"nobody" on the server end.  This may be what you're running into.  The
idea is to protect the server from rogue clients, who could otherwise
pretend to have root privileges.

Hi everybody.

Any other idea on this?

I'm seriously pulling my hair on this.

When you pasted the file permissions I didn't see a "." indicating possible context information, and I hate to suggest it because it is so rarely the case these days, but you might check your /var/log/audit/audit.log.

I didn't see mention of the operating system you are using in the thread.

It is also strange that your log indicates /var/spool/condor and your posted config does not suggest you set SPOOL yourself.

Best,

matt