Re: [Condor-users] Long time before job starts

Try changing the NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL configuration variable.  I don't recall what the default value is, but mine is set to 60 (seconds).  Yours might be set to a few minutes, so try changing it to "60" and see if that helps.  Check out http://condor.cs.wlu.edu/condor/config/condor_config_global for an example configuration file.

Best Regards,
 ~ Garrett K.
Washington and Lee University
condor.cs.wlu.edu