Re: [Condor-users] Retrieving Custom ClassAds

Hi John,

It is not enought to define variable in configuration file. You have to also
"export" variable with STARTD_ATTRS expression.

In your case:
STARTD_ATTRS = $(STARTD_ATTRS), DEPARTMENT

Detailed description in condor manual.
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.6/3_3Configuration.html#param:SubsysAttrs

Regards,
Lukas