Re: [Condor-users] Problem running 7.6.4 on Windows OS

what does condor_q -better have to say about why the jobs aren't matching?

On 12/7/2011 4:17 PM, Oke Akinola LT wrote:
We have condor environment base on version 7.0.1 since about 3 years. I am now trying to rebuild the infrastructure on version 7.6.4.
The necessary installation and configuration were done, and available computing nodes are visible on the submitter machine. However when I send a job, they are just in the queue idle while there are free node available.

The error message on both Master and submitter is there is "no match found"

I have also these entries on the submitter:
12/07/11 22:59:05 (pid:476) TransferQueueManager stats: active up=0/10 down=0/10; waiting up=0 down=0; wait time up=0s down=0s

Using version 7.4.4 with the same configuration works fine.

What could be the problem with 7.6.4?

Thanks