Re: [Condor-users] DAGs and Error msg "Too open files"

Kent, thanks. I have changed my DAG and submit files for the DAG by not
specifying log files and I will be testing this today. I suspect this will
help a lot but it seems like this would be a problem if I had a much
larger pool. Our pool is not that large, but I try to always keep the
scalability in mind as I learn and implement Condor for my employer.

thank you for the help,
mike