Re: [Condor-users] Splitting/prioritizing the resources for distinct users

Hello all,

please disregard this phrase in my last email "(...) is it using distinct queues for distinct nodes (slots) (...)", sorry. I still have no idea how "split" the resources, where each group of nodes should prioritize a given user.

I would appreciate any hint.
Best,
Alan.