Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic slot assignment not seeming to work

Hi Frédéric,
It appears the problem was that the condor pool master was running 7.2.4. After updating the master to 7.4.4 things seem to be working. I am seeing slot1_1, slot1_2 etc which I never saw before.

 It's a little hard to be 100% confident as someone has "stolen" my test machine to do some real work :)., but so far it looks good!

To answer your question, I did check that the "number of cpus" for my dynamic slot1 was "2" as expected.

Andrew