Re: [Condor-users] Changing the time interval for matching

Dear Peter, David, All,

Many thanks for this. We'd already tried taking NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL down (to 20 seconds) without getting the desired result. Though we've not played around with SCHEDD_INTERVAL and I'll let you know if it has the desired effect.

Cheers,

Steve..