[Condor-users] Issues regarding the job run

Hi Everyone.

I have some issues regarding the job run in condor.When I Submit the jobs to the condor they are perfectly running but to run the jobs (I was running R programs which depend/call other programs/functions)  on condor.....

1) I'm creating the folders with same name on each system(I have 6 window systems so creating 1 folder on each system with same name.) and placing the program files that should be submitted to the condor.
2) I have to share the dependent files with everyone using the system If i don't do this i get "No such File or directory found".I can ONLY share the files in the folder that are present in the desktop but the files in the folders that are present in C drive.
3)Why should I create the folders with same name on each system and share it with everyone even though I specify  transfer_input_files and list all the dependent files to run the program attribute in the submit file.
4)The output generated is present only the systems that run the jobs and I can't get this output files back to the submit machine,if I want the output file I'm copying the files to a flash drive from each machine.

 Can anyone tell me how should I overcome this issues....

Appreciate Your Help....

Thanks