From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Chesal [ichesal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 11:51 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor Resourcelist

Hi Eric,

Are you running a CondorView server in your pool? That's a somewhat old technology and it's not set up by default when you install Condor.

Are you mistaking condor_stats for the condor_status command? The condor_status command shows you detailed information about the machines in your pool.

Regards,
- Ian

--
Ian Chesal