Re: [Condor-users] OpenSuse11.2 should install which version of condor?

> Dera all,
Hello,

> Have anybody used condor on OpenSuse11.2? I shoud select which version of
> condor to install on this system?

The basic RHAS 3 should work on openSUSE 11.2.  The only feature that you
won't get is the Standard Universe.  I have native 11.3 binaries that I could
give you, but not 11.2.  I'm working on getting native openSUSE RPMs working,
but again, they'll be for 11.3.  You do know that 11.4 is right around the
corner, don't you?

-Nick