[Condor-users] Start a job in the pool with delay

Hello everyone!

I have lots of jobs, which I want to submit into a windows condor pool. I want to start each job with a time delay according to the others. For example the second job should be started 5 seconds after the start of the first job, the third one should be started 10 seconds after the second one start and so on.

Is there a way (maybe a directive in the submit description or a condor command) to submit a job in the pool with time delay?

Thanks in advance!

Ivaylo Penev