Re: [Condor-users] custom machine classads are ignored

You're right. I haven't used quotes in the condor_config.local. I've
changed that and now it works correctly. Hm, it is a bit confusing that
the setting was accepted even without the quotes but was then not
handled correctly. Anyway, now I know that I need to put the values of
my custom keys in quotes.

Thanks for your help!