Re: [Condor-users] Forcing users to be "nice"

I've recently discovered the usefulness of the job wrapper for things like

 - forcing niceness
 - screening the programs people can run
 - ulimiting things so condor jobs can't bring down my nodes
 - etc.

Nice script:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.5/3_13Setting_Up.html#SECTION0041313000000000000000

- Erik