Re: [Condor-users] Best practices for CPU architecture optimizations?

You might consider using the "crondor" functionality to introduce new class ad attributes for each individual setting you want, rather than a string in which you have to search for substrings.

For instance, you might have:

HasSSE2=True

Or,

HasSSE=True
SSEVersion=2

Depending on how you wanted to write your expression.  Take a look at the following section of the manual to see if this is the behaviour you want:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/3_3Configuration.html#16883

-B

--
Ben Burnett
Optimization Research Group

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"
- Carl Sagan