[Condor-users] Need usage details for a given month

Before I have a go at writing one (in, say, Awk) is there a variant of

condor_userprio -all -allusers -usage

that prints out users' usage per month (or given range of dates) rather
than accumulated so far?

(You _can_ give a single date to the above command, but that just narrows
things down to users who have some accumulated usage since that date.)

Apologies if I have this wrong or misunderstood the manual.

If I need to roll my own, is there a precise spec of Accountantnew.log?
Thanks
-Ian