Re: [Condor-users] Multicollectors

That wiki page was written for GSI authentication which has become a
lot more stable now with fewer memory leaks. The most GSI slots I have run in a single collector
is about 16K. I think the production glideinWMS are doing more than
that now but  I know at one point they used a tiered collector, not
sure if they still do.

As the wiki page hints, it is easy to get a static pool going that is that
big.  the load comes when you have a huge influx of slots into the pool
or a huge drop of slots from the pool, or glidein slots that come and
go all the time.

Steve Timm