[Condor-users] Newbie Question

Hello Condor Users,

I have a, hopefully simple, newbie question.  I believe I have set up successfully a Condor queue on a master machine and also added one additional machine to the pool.  This is all on Windows XP.  The problem that I seem to have is that when I do condor_status on the master node, it does not seem to see the other machine in the pool.  It does see the dual core processor of its own.  If I go to the other machine in the pool and do condor_status, it reports the cores available on the master node, but again does not report any resources for itself.

It appears that the second machine is connected to the pool, however, does not seem to have indicated that it is available to run any jobs.  Is there a simple way to determine this and to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Herb Smith