[Condor-users] No standard environment variables in the running job

Hello,

After I upgraded from 7.4.4 to 7.6.1, no environment variables are exported to the running condor job anymore. I do not need the env var from the submitter shell (which I cat get with getenv=true), but the one from the running node (with its own PATH and HOME corresponding to the used SLOT?_USER).

What should I change in my configuration to get them back ($HOME is badly needed).

Thanks for any help,
Fred.