[Condor-users] Overview Question.... condor_schedd daemon per pool?

Hi All,

In the examples and document of Condor, they basic condor pool will be
based as the following:
1. A Machine known as the Central Manager: Running the
master,collector and negotiator daemons. - host name: Master
2. An Execute Machine: Running the master and the startd daemons. -
host name: Execute01 and  Execute02
3. A Regular Machine: Running the master, startd and schedd daemons: -
host name: Regular01 and Regular02

My question start here: If I I have two Regular Machines, what is the
use of having two different queues per one pool?.
To make myself more clear: we have two schedd daemons: one in
Regular01 and one in Regular02. And based on the quote "Each machine
running
condor_schedd maintains its own independent queue" we have two queue the pool.

So when users are login to Regular01 while other to Regular02,
submitting there jobs to the condor pool, I don't understand how can I
control my queue? I don't want to manage two differences queue, but a
global one.

If I take out the schedd from one of the Regular machine, say
Regular01, I can't commit jobs to the pool.
Well, this is almost true, since I can submit with a remote job using
the -n switch, but then I don't get what is the use
of having two schedd daemons running on two different machines in the
same pool (Unless off course you want to
have some load balancing  for the schedd daemons, but then again the
ll point of having a load balancing schedd is for save the status of
the co-existing queue).

Thanks
Sassy