Re: [Condor-users] File Transfer Question

transfer_output_remaps is a command that you can use in the submit file to specify that a file named Y should be transferred back to the submit machine as X instead.

There is no corresponding transfer_input_remaps. Therefore, a script that does the file renaming before/after running the job is probably the best way to go.

--Dan