Re: [Condor-users] Automate removal of inefficient jobs

Hi Ian,

I did a plain 'condor_reconfig' when I was testing yesterday. Today I
tried condor_reconfig -full -schedd, with the same result.

Adding PERIODIC_REMOVE to the job submission script did work.  I'd
rather use SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE because these jobs are submitted
through globus gatekeeper, so if I want to add things to the submission
scripts I have to patch that.  I'll tinker with the SYTEM_ version some
more, and if that continues to not work I'll bite the bullet and patch
globus.

--Sarah