[Condor-users] No Credential

Hi all,

I’m trying to submit a job to a queue.  The queue is local on the machine I’m on, it’s Windows XP.  Condor_status shows that it’s there and available.  When I submit a job it tells me that there is an error: No credential stored for  XXXXXX@YY.

It tells me to check ALLOW_WRITE, which I have set to *, and that checks out when I do a condor_config_val.

It also tells me to run condor_store_cred add, which I do but the operation fails.  It gives the account: XXXXXX@YY, and asks for the password.  I’m assuming it wants my login password, so I supply that, but then it says Operation Failed.

Any thoughts on where I go from here?

Thanks,

Herb Smith