[Condor-users] Batch Script Errors

All,

I have a batch script that I want to use as my executable.  It runs fine when I run it manually from the command line.  When I have it submitted to the queue, it acts differently.  Two of the echo commands don’t work and it says that one of my Rename commands is not correct (not the correct syntax).

Is there something I should be aware of when running a batch script as an executable?  I’m on Windows XP, Condor Ver. 7.6.1.

Here is the submit file:

Executable = CondorBat.bat

Universe   = vanilla

Output     = $(Process).msg

Error      = $(Process).err

should_transfer_files  =  YES

when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

Transfer_input_files = hypt.exe, $(Process).in

Transfer_output_files = $(Process).out

Log        = hypt.log

Queue

This is the batch script: