[Condor-users] condor w/o shared filesystem

One feature we would like to see is having condor jobs running completely independent of the scheduler -- related to file systems.

Currently, the job log depends needs to be shared on the scheduler and execution hosts. If the scheduler host dies for any reason the execution of the jobs halts. It would be nice to place all files in spool/ (this includes, output,error, and job (if possible)) . I am not sure if there is a better way.