Re: [Condor-users] The /var/lib/condor/execute folder 1, 000, 000 question? :-)

any idea?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Sassy Natan <sassyn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, the initialdir doesn't make the process run in specified directory but it does create the log files in it.

what i'm interesting is to send a job to the q, and have it run in my local home directory, where I was when submitting the job. so it is like i run the command locally without using condor.

so for example if i use gcc, the command with condor will run in the ~ home, and not in /var/lib/condor/execute/%jobid% folder.
I saw there is a remote_initialdir option and CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR option, but i'm not sure this will help me.

sassy