[Condor-users] Condor_master and Search Indexer Windows service

Has anyone using Condor and Windows systems seen problems with the Windows search index and condor master jointly consuming a machines CPU? Between these two services 100% of the machine's CPU is taken. My guess is that either log files or something is causing a positive feedback loop.

If I disable the Windows search service the condor service operates normally. I am curious as to why this may be happening and whether there are alternative solutions.

thanks,
mike