[Condor-users] Problems with file permissions

Hi

We are having som issues with how condor treats file permissions. I have noticed that the *.err and *.out files have their permissions changed (group loses write) while the job is running. This proves problematic for us, as another user user will not be able restart the same job because the *.out file is write protected. Does  anybody know if condor changes the permissions, or is another mechanism responsible for this?

We are trying to use ACLs to solve this, does condor support use of ACL?

Peter