Re: [Condor-users] Formatting the output of condor_userprio

On 2 Jun 2011, at 15:58, Ian Chesal wrote:

On Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Mark Calleja wrote:
Hi,
Running "condor_userprio -usage" gives the first column to be the User Name of the user submitting the job (actually, user@submit_host), but it's truncated at 30 characters. Is there anyway to force the command to show the full string (to my eyes, there's no obvious solution in the man page)? By contrast, condor_status supports the -format argument, which allows one to do exactly that. I'm using v7.4.4.
Unfortunately there's no -format option on condor_userprio. But there is a -long option which outputs all the ClassAd information without anything being truncated. You could write a wrapper that reads in the Ads and then prints out the data any way you'd like to see it.

I was afraid you'd say that. Ah well.

Best,