[Condor-users] Generating a current status web page when using Dynamic Slots

Hi all,

 we are very pleased with Condor's Dynamic Slots.

However, it makes generating a web-based current status page rather
difficult.
For example, whilst it is easy to calculate how many cores the pool has in
total, the Claimed total is purely in terms of slots (I.e. we don't know
how many cores have been given to that slot).

Have other people tackled this?
cheers
-Ian
ps. don't bother checking our current status page as we have made no
attempt to update it since we went to dynamic slots, so it is a little
misleading

--
Ian Cottam
IT Services for Research