[Condor-users] No resources matched request's constraints again

Hi everyone,

we've had the same (more or less) job mix running without incidents
since the end of April, at least. Today we had a bunch of jobs stuck with

    Condition                         Machines Matched    Suggestion
    ---------                         ----------------    ----------
1   ( ( 1024 * TARGET.Memory ) >= 17500000 )0                   REMOVE

The problem is nothing changed from the last successful run. Except
maybe we now have a bunch of jobs sitting in the queue waiting to flock
to CHTC.

On previous runs ImageSize was presumably < 17500000 or condor wasn't
adding "( ( TARGET.Memory * 1024 ) >= ImageSize )" to requirements. I
expect the former is less unlikely, though I don't see what would make
it change all of a sudden. Any ideas?

TIA
Dimitri
--