Re: [Condor-users] Windows Authentication Issues

what is SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS set to in your condor_config file(s)

-tj

On 6/7/2011 11:05 AM, McGee, Kevin D. wrote:

My colleague is using Windows XP.  Because of the environment we work in authentication failures are a bad, bad thing.  Can anyone shed some light on his problem?

“For some reason each time someone submits a condor job, the credentials are checked in two different ways, there's a fast authentication method, and a slow authentication method. I do not know what this means...this is the condor developer's terminology. Basically, the fast check fails, and the slow one succeeds. Unfortunately the fast check causes an authentication failure on the server which (after 5) will lock the account out. Right now, I have some account locking features disabled that's allowing condor to run this way.”

Thanks in advance.

Kevin McGee
A2C5 Radar Modeling and Simulation Section
A2C Missile Defense Radar Engineering Group
Air & Missile Defense Department
Email: Kevin.McGee@xxxxxxxxxx
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel MD 20723-6099
(240) 228-0710 / Washington DC
(443) 778-0710 / Baltimore MD

_______________________________________________ Condor-users mailing list To unsubscribe, send a message to condor-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx with a subject: Unsubscribe You can also unsubscribe by visiting https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/mailman/listinfo/condor-users The archives can be found at: https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/