Re: [Condor-users] User based authentication in Condor

Dear Cathrin,

thanks for pointing me to this key again. It seems I just forgot it in
my local config file (shame on me). I'll try to set it (after reading
the section in the manual again ;-)) and hope that the setup will work
afterwards. Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction!