[Condor-users] Purge entries from Quill database

Dear All

There are some very old entries in my quill database, jobs that were condor_rm ed over 100 days ago, and they still appear when I run condor_q from a server, but not when I run condor_q -direct schedd.

Is there a way to purge those entries from the database ?  Alternatively, since I have been extracting from that database on a regular basis, I could purge the entire database and start again, however my notes are a little fuzzy

Is there a quick way to purge those entries, or the entire database ?

Thanks in advance

James