Re: [Condor-users] Multi Submitter Machine

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Sassy Natan <sassyn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Condor Group,
> I was wonder if anyone can tell me how condor works when having more then
> one submit machine?

The short answer is "like it normally does, but moreso." The long
answer is that each schedd will contact the negotiator to beg for a
startd. We run multiple submit machines in most of our pools without
any problem. The one caveat is that if you do DNS round-robining or
similar, users might be confused when they run condor_q on a machine
that isn't the one they submitted from.

--
Ben Cotton
Systems Research Engineer