[Condor-users] RemoteUserCpu does not update

Hi Condor-users,

I'm setting up a condor testbed for evaluation, and I've run into a
reporting problem that is impacting our monitoring.  It seems that the
RemoteUserCpu attribute is not being updated frequently enough.   My
test jobs begin accumulating CPU immediately, but RemoteUserCpu does not
update until the job has been running for fifteen minutes.

Is there a way to make RemoteUserCpu update more frequently? Or, should
I be querying something else to monitor accumulated CPU time?

--Sarah Williams