Re: [Condor-users] building condor_ckpt from source

Thanks a lot for the reply, Tim!

However, it's trying to build a lot of things, including Hadoop, XML
lib, krb5, ssl, etc...... and some failed to compile and I was busy
fixing them for the whole afternoon.

Is there a simple way to just build a single directory using cmake?

--Chi