Re: [Condor-users] Apparently invalid user log file

Hi,

Can I do anything about it? Test something else? Should I log a bug?

Cheers,
Szabolcs

Hi Kent,

I think the "Error, apparently invalid user log file" is not actually a problem -- I think you're just getting that on a empty log file.
What I'm more interested in is the submit failure.  Just as a test, can you "manually" submit that job when ssh'ed to the same machine?
Submitting the same submit file manually works ok. So its dagman that produces the problem.