Re: [Condor-users] Condor Segmentation Fault

On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 08:36:37 AM Ibad Kureshi U0850037 wrote:
> Hello All,
Ibad,

> I am kind of new to the Condor Admin side of things. We have recently added
> a condor pool to our HPC network and are now trying to integrate the
> condor pool with our existing LSF and TORQUE clusters by adding the main
> Grid Access point as a submit node to the pool. The problem we are getting
> is that if a user who is authenticated on the LDAP tries to run ANY condor
> based command e.g. condor_q or condor_status the error reported is
> 'SEGMENTATION FAULT'.

> Our Network is a CENTOS box as a master node and the same as a submit node
> (authenticated on LDAP). The execute nodes are a mix of WinXP WinXP64 and
> Win7 systems (in an AD network)

On which machines are you seeing the segfault?  What version of Condor are you
running on these machines?  What Condor platform binaries did you install?

Thanks

-Nick

--
           <<< The Matrix is everywhere. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project