Re: [Condor-users] Condor web portal: what is currently the best way to go?

Hello all ,
I am also interested in doing some GUI based development for Condor.
Recently i had started writing a GUI that will give us the complete information
about Condor pool on web gui.
        There i am trying to show statistics of condor pool in a web Gui at cores level. i.e. we would be able to see all the free and busy cores from all the machines in the condor pool,
         I think it would be better idea if we all share our views and develop some
application collaboratively.

Regards,
Raman Sehgal

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Mag Gam <magawake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To have current version of condor work with Cumin, will we need to
setup the infrastructure for Qpid?