Re: [Condor-users] Pool Of Virtual Boxes

Hi,

On 30/03/11 16:08, Ian Cottam wrote:
Anyone want to discuss using Condor via the excellent POVB (Pool of
Virtual Boxes)?

I'm just starting to experiment with it and so would be interested in
sharing experiences.

last year I did install Condor via POVB in a couple of test machines at our institute, and upgrading this to a few dozens machines was in the TODO list for this year. If you are going to do this over the coming weeks, I can try to do it as well, so we can exchange notes.

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente
--
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/

High Performance Computing Support PostDoc
Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias
ADVERTENCIA: Sobre la privacidad y cumplimiento de la Ley de Protección de Datos, acceda a http://www.iac.es/disclaimer.php
WARNING: For more information on privacy and fulfilment of the Law concerning the Protection of Data, consult http://www.iac.es/disclaimer.php?lang=en