Re: [Condor-users] Condor web portal: what is currently the best way to go?

On 31/03/2011 00:09, "Mag Gam" <magawake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>      There i am trying to show statistics of condor pool in a web Gui at
>cores level. i.e. we would be able to see all the free and busy cores from
>all the machines in the condor pool,
>         I think it would be better idea if we all share our views and
>develop some
>application collaboratively.
>

>Regards,
>Raman Sehgal

I'm not sure if our pool's status page is campus only, but in case not, it
is here:
<http://matchmaker.eps.manchester.ac.uk/condorstatus/>.

If you can see it, you will note that we have made most things
'clickable', so that you can find out more info. It might be the sort of
thing that other sites would like. (The clever parts of it were written by
my colleague: Chris Paul.)

BTW, we only have a few cores during the day (UK time) but we reboot
teaching clusters at night into Linux.
-Ian
--
Ian Cottam