[Condor-users] State of Art : Condor and Virtualization

Hi,

Can you please help me with the current state of art of implementing virtualization using Condor?
I tried to find papers but I cant find too many.
All I got is the VM Universe and one presentation from Yoon (link).

I have a question from the Yoon presentation, is the scenario 2 is implemented in Condor?

Is there any new support for Virtualization is provided in coming Condor 7.6.0.

Regards,
Arindam Choudhury