[Condor-users] hello!

thank you for accepting...
can you give me some help?!!!!!!!
i'm trying to build a condor cluster but i have some problems......
how can install the condor? i have downloaded it,placed in /home/condor/condor-7.4.4...when i run condor_configure --central-manager=denisa-TECRA-A5 IT SHOWS /home/condor/condor-7.4.4/bin/condor_config_val: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
Unable to find local directory!
what is local directory ? if i have downloaded condor should'nt it have local directory?

when i run  denisa@denisa-TECRA-A5:/home/condor/condor-7.4.4$ condor_configure --install
it shows Setting up Condor in /home/condor/condor-7.4.4
Unable to find a valid Java installation
Java Universe will not work properly until the JAVA
(and JAVA_MAXHEAP_ARGUMENT) parameters are set in the configuration file!
/home/condor/condor-7.4.4/bin/condor_config_val: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
Unable to find local directory!
my main problem is that i dont know how to make my computer the central manager...
actually i have made some changes in condor_config and condor_config.local...i have given the CONDOR_HOST=denisa-TECRA-A5...

I hope you can give me a hand as soon as possible!!
Thank you!