Re: [Condor-users] condor week

Rita wrote:
For people who aren't able to attend Condor week; will the presentations be recorded on video and having the slides?

Definitely the slides will be posted on the web site... slides from all past CondorWeeks are there already.

Re video, typically we don't record. As the building venue changed for this year, however, I've heard there may be a possibility for recording or steaming some talks... I'll ask the folks looking into this to update condor-users.

regards,
Todd