Re: [Condor-users] Pool Of Virtual Boxes

I have a small problem with POVB...

I added in to our test pool a Dell 760; the result was that VboxHeadless
would start and then quickly die. After a little while, I spotted that I
was asking for all cores (2) but VT-X was switched off in the Dell 760's
BIOS.

I switched to requesting 1 core and it worked fine.

However,  after I set VT-X in the BIOS and reinstalled POVB I still can't
get both cores: that is, the above problem behaviour still occurs.

cheers
-Ian