From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxx
edu] On Behalf Of jhowes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:10 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Matlab job without compile

 Wanyan,

 Please disregard my initial attempt to help.  I no longer believe the
 lack of the -nodisplay command line option should prevent your job from
 running.

 What does CondorMatlabTest.m look like?

 Have you gotten something less complex than Matlab to submit and run?
 e.g., a Perl script perhaps?

 Best,
 Jack