Re: [Condor-users] A little security -- we don't want too much though

Thanks for help so far with this.
I'm sorry to be so thick, but I am having trouble getting it to work.

1. We are using HOST name security only. (I think what was suggested
previously is user/domain/host based.)

2. I have three submit machines: A, B and C.

3. I would like to add to the config on our dedicated master matchmaker:
SOME_NAME = A, B, C

where SOME_NAME will prevent any other host but those listed from
submitting jobs to the pool.

4. What is SOME_NAME?

5. Does any other config on any other machine need changing too?

regards
-Ian
ps: we are aware that HOST name security
is not the strongest, but we want to start
from this point