[Condor-users] how can I run batch file with my acount(user)

hello

I want to run the batch file with condor, but it cannot run because the
licence problem. (licence is necessary   when  the batch file run.)

I found that:
1. when condor run the batch file that acount(user) is
[submitpcname***@condor-reuse-slot1]
2.but I run the batch file without condor .It can run and the acount(user)
is  [domin name***@wanyan]

?? how can I run the batch file with condor  and the acount(user) is  [domin
name***@wanyan].(donnot change the user)
(if can do that I think the licence problem can  OK.)

Regards