Re: [Condor-users] Reseting the ImageSize

Hi Alan,

From the manual:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.3/condor_qedit.html
and
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.3/7_3Running_Condor.html#SECTION008312000000000000000

It looks like you want to use:

condor_qedit Requirements 'ImageSize == 0'

but I'm not sure that this is a good idea.
Rather than messing with ImageSize, why not just adjust the advertised memory needed?

condor_qedit Requirements '(Memory > 1000)'

or similar..

Dan